Gain real-world experience as an undergraduate or master’s student with local firms committed to innovative design and sustainability. Internships are offered year-round and placement in Boise is 100 percent, as professional demand continually exceeds the availability of students.
- Give spaces a distinct identity with LCA Architects in Boise.
- Be part of CTA Group’s commitment to sustainability.
- Work with CSHQA, the firm that designed the world’s first full-fitness virtual reality gym.
- Learn from the 2018 Circle of Excellence Recipient, Pivot North.
- Create enduring designs with Hummel Architects, a firm with nearly 120 years of experience.
- Gain experience in residential, development and commercial projects with Slichter Ugrin Architecture.
- Learn about the design-build method of architecture with ZGA Architects and Planners, Chartered.
- Protect Idaho’s historical buildings and landmarks with Trout Architects, who are members of Preservation Idaho.
- Join a growing team of designers with Cole Architects, founded in 1995.
- Work on projects in the 8 states in which erstad ARCHITECTS is licensed — Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming.
- Gain experience in green building with award-winning firm Glancey Rockwell Architects.
- Join McKibben + Cooper Architects in their commitment to the 2030 Challenge to reduce global warming with the design of high efficiency buildings.
- Learn from Insight Architects, the firm that designed Idaho's first commercial zero net energy building.
- Be part of the learning process with LKV Architects, a firm committed to providing continuing education opportunities to its employees.