The President’s Circle recognizes individuals and families who give $2,500 or more to the University of Idaho each year. It also recognizes U of I faculty, staff and retirees, as well as new alumni who give generously. President's Circle members give to the funding area(s) of their choice, providing significant impact to university through their annual support.
President's Circle Benefits
- Complimentary five-use visitor's parking permit for the Moscow campus (via email; mailed permits by request). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive this exclusive benefit.
- Priority communications regarding university initiatives, programs and news.
- Exclusive updates on Brave. Bold. A Promise to Idaho’s Students comprehensive campaign.
- Invitations to university and members-only events, both in Moscow and across the state.
- Special recognition in select university communications and events.
How to Qualify
Give gifts totaling $2,500, or more, during one fiscal year (July-June)
Give gifts totaling $1,300, or more, during one fiscal year (July-June).
May also setup a recurring payroll deduction of $50 per pay period or more to qualify.
Give gifts totaling the following amounts or more, during one fiscal year (July-June) and graduated in the associated years:
- 1-5 years after graduation - $500
- 6-10 years after graduation - $1,000