Transforming the Teaching & Learning Environment
Presented by University of Idaho's Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning and Distance and Extended Education
Join us starting Feb. 4, 2019 for the 10th annual Transforming the Teaching & Learning Environment virtual conference. Over the course of ten weekdays we present 60 one-hour sessions using Zoom. Each session is live and interactive, giving you the opportunity to engage with education professionals from all over the world. Topics have ranged from gamification to mobile learning to flipped classroom to emerging technologies and more.
For questions or more information, contact Bob Hails at email@example.com or 208-885-0978.
Individual Registration: $60
Institutional Registration: $175
System Registration: $500
Free for all U of I faculty and staff.
Top reasons to attend:
- You can sleep in your own bed at night.
- No standing in long security lines at the airport.
- You can participate from your office, home, on the go or at the beach.
- Save hundreds of dollars on travel and lodging.
- No concurrent sessions. You can attend all 60 sessions!
- Miss a session? You can watch a recording anytime.
“An awesome variety of topics.”
“I was impressed with the quality of the sessions.”
“A real bargain for the price. Worth three times that.”