Faculty use VandalWeb to access their class teaching and student advising information. VandalWeb is available from any computer with internet access.
How to Login
Navigate to VandalWeb in an internet browser such as Firefox or Chrome. Enter your U of I NetID and PASSWORD and click Login button. Assistance with login credentials can be provided by the OIT Help Desk.
After login users will have menu options depending upon their affiliation with the university:
- Faculty & Advisors tab...access teaching and student advising information.
- Personal Information tab...update your address, go to FERPA tutorial.
- Employees tab... view your employee information.
- Students tab...view your own student record if you were a former student and to register for classes if you are a current student.
*Current faculty and instructors must complete the FERPA tutorial annually in order to retain the Faculty & Advisors tab in VandalWeb. Once the tutorial is completed, an overnight system refresh is required to activate the menu access on the users account.
VandalWeb User Guides
To learn more about using VandalWeb features see these User Guides and associated websites:
- Student Profile User Guide
- Student Profile Quick Reference Guide
- Advisee Management Guide
- College Approver Guide for Change of Major (see Advisee Transcripts and Audits page)
- Reading Degree Audits (see Degree Audit page)
- Substitution/Waiver Guide
- Schedule Planner Guide (see Schedule Planner page)
- Browse Classes Guide
- Email Setup Instructions
- Class List Quick Reference Guide
- Grade Entry Detailed Guide
- Grade Entry Quick Guide