Screen on the Green’s Schedule Announced
June 06, 2023
MOSCOW, Idaho — University of Idaho’s Screen on the Green returns with a summer lineup of classic movies.
Sponsored by the Department of Student Involvement and Vandal Entertainment, the series of family-friendly outdoor movies show at dusk on Thursdays, starting June 8, on the Theophilus Tower Lawn. Patrons are encouraged to bring blankets, chairs and snacks from home. Seating opens at 7:30 p.m.
The schedule includes:
- Thursday, June 8: “Labyrinth” (PG)
- Thursday, June 15: “Groundhog Day (PG)
- Thursday, June 22: “Jumanji” (1995, PG)
- Thursday, June 29: “The NeverEnding Story” (PG)
- Thursday, July 6: “Honey, I Shrunk the Kids” (PG)
- Thursday, July 13: “Indiana Jones & the Raiders of the Lost Ark” (PG)
- Thursday, July 20: “Tron” (1982, PG)
- Thursday, July 27: “Men in Black” (PG-13)
- Thursday, Aug. 3: “Batman” (1989, PG-13)
- Thursday, Aug. 10: “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” (PG)
- Thursday, Aug. 17: “Legally Blonde” (PG-13)
- Thursday, Aug. 24: “Clueless” (PG-13, sponsored by UI’s Resident Hall Association)
The lineup is subject to change. In the event of bad weather, Screen on the Green showings will be rescheduled.
Theophilus Tower Lawn is located off Paradise Creek Street, between Line Street and Stadium Drive in Moscow. Free public parking is available in Gold lot 56 on the corner of Sixth and Rayburn Streets.
Acting Director, Department of Student Involvement
About the University of Idaho
The University of Idaho, home of the Vandals, is Idaho’s land-grant, national research university. From its residential campus in Moscow, U of I serves the state of Idaho through educational centers in Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls, nine research and Extension centers, plus Extension offices in 42 counties. Home to nearly 11,000 students statewide, U of I is a leader in student-centered learning and excels at interdisciplinary research, service to businesses and communities, and in advancing diversity, citizenship and global outreach. U of I competes in the Big Sky and Western Athletic conferences. Learn more at uidaho.edu.