It is required that ALL employees have the appropriate supervisor assigned at all times (regardless of whether they submit a timesheet or not).
Supervisors are assigned/updated by the designated department administrator using the following process:
- Log in to the Supervisor Assignment Tool using your University of Idaho (NetID) credentials
- Enter the employee's departmental time sheet org code + position type and hit List Employees
- Search for the supervisor by entering a Vandal ID or name and pressing Search for Supervisor
- Press the Select button next to the supervisor in the results field
- Press Select for any employee who needs updating
- Click Save to save the changes.
- It is important to periodically review all of the supervisor assignments to ensure they are correct
- If you are changing the assigned supervisor after a timesheet has already been STARTED, the employee will need to “Restart” their timesheet to route it to the new supervisor
- If you are changing the assigned supervisor after a timesheet has already been SUBMITTED, the employee will need to “Return Time” and then “Restart” their timesheet to route it to the new supervisor
- DO NOT use a PCN ≥ 9000 for supervisor of a board appointed employee. (e.g. a supervisor is full time faculty, but on leave during the summer. DO NOT use their Summer Session position as the supervisor for another board appointed employee
- To request access to assign supervisors please submit a ticket to Business Systems
If you have any questions, or are receiving an error, please email details to Human Resources at email@example.com