Lesson 9 — Managing Food Safety — Putting It All Together
The goal is to understand that the food service industry uses two management tools to ensure food safety: Active Managerial Control and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Describe Active Managerial Control and how it assists in providing safe food.
- Identify how Active Managerial Control helps a food establishment pass the health inspection.
- Describe four principles of a HACCP plan and give an example of each.
The PowerPoint below contains an audio file, please enable content in order for the audio to play.
- PowerPoint slides (zip) extract file onto your hard drive
- Activity handouts
- Student fill-in notes and answer key | Teacher only