U and I Together
Join University of Idaho Extension for a series of fun, virtual activities for all ages. Learn about healthy snacks, outdoor activities, art, science and more.
Every Tuesday | Feb. 14-April 4 | 3 p.m. PT/4 p.m. MT
Feb. 14 — Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth: The Science of Sugar
- Did you know that science is involved with making treats? You will learn all about it in this exciting class.
Feb. 21 — Family Fun with Physical Activity
- Improve your overall health five minutes at a time. Learn quick, safe and fun physical activities the family can do together.
Feb. 28 —Creating with Oil Pastels
- Creating with oil pastels on black paper is an easy way to learn how to use color and space to create a unified composition. Kinders to adults will enjoy this creative process.
March 7 — Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bake
- This easy carrot cake oatmeal bake makes for a healthy breakfast or snack. It is full of fiber and loaded with yummy goodness. A great recipe for the whole family to make.
March 14 — Salad Bowl Gardening
- Plant a colorful and nutrient-dense bowl of salad greens to grow indoors or out, and learn a basic recipe for an easy dressing base with limitless variations.
March 21 — MyPlate Mini Pizza
- Come have fun while you learn how to make your own pizza with healthy and tasty toppings.
March 28 — Preserve the Abundance: Dehydration
- Learn how easy it is to safely dry fruits at home. You will also learn about their many nutritional benefits.
April 4 — Cooking Beef with Kids
- Join us on our family farm and learn how we like to make one of our favorite beef-based recipes, meatballs. An easy, tasty recipe that adults and kids will have fun making and enjoy eating.
Contact Surine Greenway at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
A series of fun, virtual activities for all ages. Learn about family finance, healthy snacks, outdoor activities and more.