U and I Together
Join University of Idaho Extension for a series of fun, virtual activities for all ages. Learn about healthy snacks, outdoor activities, art, science and more.
Every Tuesday | June 6-Aug. 1 | 3 p.m. PT/4 p.m. MT
June 6 — Sew It On!
Learn basic sewing skills such as sewing a button and mending a tear in clothing.
June 15 — Just Relax!
- Learn about the health benefits of progressive muscle relaxation and how to do it.
June 20 — Flower Fun: The Science Behind Growing Flowers
Learn the science behind the beautiful flowers we see planted this time of year and how you can grow and take care of your own plants.
June 27 — Let’s Go Fishing!
- Take a look at the equipment and techniques to make your next fishing adventure a success.
July 11 — Fun With Origami!
- Using simple geometry concepts, we’ll learn the basics of the art of paper folding.
July 18 — Dig In!
- Rolle up your sleeves as you learn a hands-on method to determine the soil texture in your yard.
July 25 — Entomophagy: A Solution for Feeding the World?
- Join us as we explore the unique ways people can raise and eat insects.
Aug. 1 — Move It!
- Learn new and simple ways to incorporate physical activity throughout your day.
Contact Surine Greenway at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.