U and I Together
Join University of Idaho Extension for a series of fun, virtual activities for all ages. Learn about healthy snacks, outdoor activities, art, science and more.
Register Today — Every Tuesday | Feb. 15-April 5 | 3 p.m. PT/4 p.m. MT
Feb. 15 — Design Your Community!
- Envision your dream town; what would you like to see? Create an activity that will be fun for both adults and kids.
Feb. 22 — Creative Explorations with Sculpting
- Use non-hardening clay to play and learn basic sculpting techniques. Learn about texture, proportion, balance and symmetry.
March 1 — Bread In a Bag
- This easy, hands-on baking from scratch activity will engage youth and adults with some doughy finger fun.
March 8 — Perfect Pizza Dough with Practice
- Create your own pizza dough for your own pizza and movie night.
March 15 — World Famous Dutch Oven Sticky Buns
- Learn how to use a Dutch Oven to make simple and delicious sticky buns.
March 22 — Re-Wilding
- Run wild in your own backyard with these easy outdoor activities.
March 29 — Eat the Rainbow
- Make a fun colorful snack and learn why it’s important to eat a variety of vegetables and fruits every day.
April 5 — Dia del Niño (Day of the Children)
- Learn about el Dia del Niño and how we celebrate this fun day in Mexico honoring youth. Make your own piñata to use on el Dia del Niño April 30.
Contact Nic Usabel at email@example.com with questions.