Idaho Master Gardener Program
Each year, hundreds of Idaho gardeners commit to their neighbors, communities and environment. As Idaho Master Gardeners, they volunteer to share knowledge of something they love — gardening.
In return, Idaho Master Gardeners get 50 or more hours of fast-paced training from University of Idaho Extension. The training includes classroom work, exams and hands-on service.
As an Idaho Master Gardener, you might:
- Answer horticultural questions
- Teach classes for organizations and schools
- Promote environmental responsibility
- Assist with city, county and state beautification projects
- Help manage an informational booth at county fairs
The Extension educator in the Fremont County office coordinates the Upper Valley Idaho Master Gardener program.
Register now by calling the UI Extension, Fremont County office at