Jerome County's 4-H & FFA Market Animal and Livestock Committee
The Mission of 4-H is to help youth acquire knowledge, develop life skills and form attitudes that will enable them to become contributing members of society.
The purpose of this committee shall be to:
- Promote a viable youth educational program of livestock related activities for youth enrolled in Jerome County 4-H or FFA projects.
- Support fundraising functions to support the county 4-H and FFA program.
- Work in cooperation with the UI Extension, Jerome County.
- Offer suggestions and recommendations for county and state 4-H educational materials or programs.
- Provide overall leadership for the Jerome County 4-H & FFA Market Animal Livestock Sale.
- Keep county extension faculty with committee responsibilities informed as to the direction and scope of the Jerome County 4-H & FFA Market Animal Livestock Sale.
- Improve youth learning opportunities, activities and public relations.
Sales Committee Members
- President — Jarrod Jackson
- Vice Present / FFA Representative— Alan Willmore
- Secretary — Bobbie Jo Page
- Treasurer — Shana Jackson
- Director — Dean Lusk
- Director — Mike Lancaster
- Director — Donnie Scarrow
- Director — LeAnn Taylor
- Director — Larry Gulick
- Director — Mickey or Dinis Raposo
- Director - Cliff Jaro
- Extension Rep — Tina Miller