Family and Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences works to improve the quality of life of adults, children and families — specifically through healthy lifestyles, nutrition, food safety and financial management.
Our resources and programming can help improve the financial literacy and money management practices of Idahoans.
Food Safety and Preservation
Explore food safety and preservation programs, classes, publications and more.
Health and Nutrition
Health and nutrition classes cover a variety of topics: selecting and preparing healthy foods, physical exercise and more.
- 2 weeks prior to class = full refund
- 1 week prior to class = in-house credit, no refund
- Less than 1 week prior to class = no credit, no refund
At the University of Idaho, we respect your right to privacy. We understand that you need to be in control of your personal information.
- Personal information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone number and email address.
- The University of Idaho does not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose any of this information other than for the sole purpose of civil rights reporting.
Mark Your Calendar
2020 Class Update Coming Soon
Family Issues Newsletter
Subscribe by emailing us your name and email address.