4-H Youth Development
In 4-H we believe in the power of young people. We are America's largest youth development organization — empowering nearly six million young people across the U.S. with the skills to lead for a lifetime. See how 4-H Grows Here in Ada County.
Learn how to enroll as a 4-H member, charter a club or volunteer.
Documents & Forms
Need a 4-H document? You’ll find it here.
- Idaho Outdoor Quest
- Coming in Spring 2020, an outdoor scavenger hunt-style quest for youth ages 12-18.
- LifeSmarts State Competition
- Coming in Spring 2020, LifeSmarts is a quiz bowl-style competition where kids learn about consumer issues that impact everyday life, from managing finances and making smart consumer choices, to understanding technology, staying healthy and helping the environment. Coaches are invited to register and create teams, and students may register and compete online. Contact Lance Hansen at 208-359-6297 or Allen Taggart at 208-287-5900 to learn more.
- Shooting Sports contests & events
- Horse State Events
- State and National Events