Two sewing projects are available:
- Sewing for Fun is for beginning clothing members where they can learn to use a sewing machine (or a serger) and make fun items such as pillows, totes and more.
- Sew Wow! is for advanced clothing members. There are several options such as active/sportswear, outdoor wear, western wear, formal wear, tailoring that take your clothing skills to the next level.
- There is also a Sewing Expressions project for beginner and intermediate clothing members. Challenge your clothing construction skills in this project.
Sewing For Fun
Beginning Clothing members learn basic sewing concepts as well as:
- Learn to use a sewing machine and/or a serger
- Learn to sew on woven or knit fabrics
- Clothing construction skills
Advanced Clothing members complete general activities as well as tasks from one of the specific focus areas:
- outdoor wear
- western wear
- formal wear
- embellished apparel
- tailored apparel
- pattern your own