Career Services, Advising & Employment
Work with our College of Engineering career advising liaison to best prepare for the career that’s right for you, including:
- Career exploration and the degree paths to get there
- Finding jobs, internships, and co-ops
- Tips for résumés, CVs, and cover letters
- Interview tips and preparation
- Salary and benefits negotiations
- Graduate school exploration
How to get Career Advising
- Setup an Appointment
- Signup for an appointment using Vanhttps://uidaho.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/instructor/serviceCatalog.html#/service/4206dalStar
- Drop-In (Monday-Thursday 2 - 4 p.m. PST) in JEB 125H
Career Services Drop-Ins
Monday-Friday, 11-1 p.m., Vandal Success Center (3rd Floor of ISUB)
Career Services at the University of Idaho brings highly qualified Idaho students together with local, regional and national employers for internships, jobs and career experiences. Career Services are available to Idaho students and alumni for a lifetime.
Schedule remote career advising through VandalStar.
Career Finder is designed to help you find a good career by providing the most current local data on wages, employment, job postings and associated education and training.
Career Opportunities in Engineering
If you're an employer who would like to list a position on this page, please follow these instructions to connect with us on Handshake.