PACE Peer Mentor Program
Since 1995, the Peer Advising and the College Experience (PACE) Peer Mentor Program has been helping multicultural students succeed and get the most out of their education at the University of Idaho by pairing incoming first-year and transfer students with a student mentor.
PACE seeks to strengthen U of I's multicultural community and enrich the educational experience of multicultural students through peer mentoring with a focus on academic excellence, cultural expression and individual exploration.
- Support mentees in developing healthy relationships with their peers, staff, faculty and the campus community as a whole
- Strengthen U of I's multicultural community and encourage individual cultural exploration
- Increase awareness about the unique needs and issues of the multicultural community and help find solutions to problems
- Promote the Office of Multicultural Affairs through participation in non-multicultural oriented activities, leadership opportunities and personal conduct
- Create strong ambassadors for diversity and multicultural awareness
- Increase the retention and graduation rates of multicultural students at U of I
Meet Our Mentors
Meet our models of academic responsibility, community and multicultural communications.
Contact the Office of Multicultural Affairs at 208-885-7716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.