Where good teachers become great teachers.
As a professional educator, you value the power of knowledge. In this program, you will learn the skills and latest methodologies to advance your career and make a difference as a leader in today’s dynamic education landscape.
Emphasizing teacher education, this program prepares you to enhance your effectiveness as an educator in a private or public school or institution of higher learning. You will explore current research in the field, learn contemporary instructional technologies, and study the latest in student-learning theories and teaching strategies.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Are looking for a rewarding career working with kids
- Have interest in multiple ways to teach effectively
- Want to earn a teaching certification
- Are interested in education-related research
- Want to be at the forefront of instruction techniques
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Master teacher
- Curriculum specialist
Adult Organizational Learning & Leadership, M.S.