University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to VandalStar.

Who to Call

If a student: 


has a question about biology placement  Biological Sciences, 5-6280, 
has a question about chemistryplacement  Chemistry Department, 5-6552, 
has a question about English placement  English Department, 5-6156, 
needs assistance with academic writing  Writing Center, 5-6644, Commons Room 323 
has a question about math placement
Math Department, 5-6742, 
has a question about Stat 251  Statistics Assistance Center, 5-2929, 
has a question about pre-health professions  Liz Bryant, 5-6225, 
is interested in studying abroad  Study Abroad Office, 5-7870, 
needs academic assistance
Academic Support Programs, 5-6307,
can’t decide on a major  Career Center, 5-6121, 
wants to change majors for “Change of Curriculum” form 
wants to drop or add a class after the deadline, but before the withdrawal deadline for “Change of Registration” form 
has a problem with Degree Audit  Registrar’s Office, 5-6731, 
plans to change graduation semesters  Registrar’s Office, 5-6731, 
needs help with transfer creditequivalencies  Registrar’s Office, 5-6731, 
doesn’t remember his/her PIN 
Registrar’s Office, 5-6731, 
needs personal counseling  Counseling and Testing Center, Mary Forney Hall 306, 5-6716 (24 hrs.) 
has some kind of personal crisis (health, death in family) and needs excuse for upcoming absence  Dean of Students, 5-6757, 
needs a medial withdrawal  Dean of Students, 5-6757, 
plagiarizes or cheats  Dean of Students, 5-6757, 
is on disqualification and wants to enroll  Call your Dean’s Office
needs financial aid reinstated  Call your Dean’s Office 

Contact Us

Physical Address:
Idaho Student Union Building 306

Mailing Address:
875 Perimeter Drive
MS 2436
Moscow, ID 83844-2436

Phone: 208-885-6300

Fax: 208-885-9494