Web and Digital
The University of Idaho’s Web and Digital team supports our university statewide through the management of the U of I website, bulk email systems and other web-based services. We work closely with Information Technology Services and University Communications and Marketing to offer technical support for the university’s communications tools.
- Websites (Sitecore)
- Online forms (Qualtrics)
- Online calendars (Trumba)
- Bulk emailing (MailChimp)
- Website and email analytics (Clarity, Google and Siteimprove)
- Web content management and design
- Consulting, strategies and support services relating to web properties
- Sitecore access, training and support
For guidelines and best practices about writing digital copy, university email policies and procedures, and our website object and typography guide, see the Print and Digital Content section of the Brand Resource Center.
Have questions? Contact Chad Neilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other tasks and requests may need to be handled by other teams, such as: