Ordering Promotional Products
Promotional items market your college, department, program or event in a great way. U of I partners with a select group of approved licensed vendors, including the VandalStore, who are experienced at creating branded promotional products. These vendors can help you create a product design within U of I brand guidelines.
U of I logos and brand graphics are registered trademarks. Use of these trademarks on products require prior approval from the U of I Office of Trademark and Licensing. Royalties are subject to use of registered trademarks.
How to Use the Brand on Products
- Use approved licensees. Check our list of licensed vendors to ensure the company is authorized to sell products with the University of Idaho name.
- Complete the Merchandise Order Form.
- Review the university’s promotional use policy.
- Follow U of I brand visual style guidelines for logo usage, colors, typography and other design elements.
- Email the Office of Trademark and Licensing for approval of artwork prior to ordering product.
- Ask the approved vendor for product samples prior to submitting a full order.
- Alter any of the university’s trademarks, including logos and graphic elements.
- Use the university’s brand on any products that may be harmful to the image or mission of the university.
- Don’t assign trademark usage rights or otherwise grant permission to any other internal or external entity for any purpose without prior review and approval by the Office of Trademark and Licensing.