South Hill Apartments are available to full-time students who are single parents, married couples (with or without children), law students and students over 25 years of age. These one, two and three bedroom apartments are two-story, townhouse style residences. Apartments are conveniently located on the southeast side of campus.
South Hill apartments offer a Law Cluster for law students needing a convenient apartment location in a supportive community.
*Non-resident students seeking residency can do so while living in University Housing apartments!
*Community Change: New for the 2014-15 academic year, students ages 21-24 are now eligible to live in our South Hill, Deakin apartments!
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bedroom
- 3 bedroom
South Hill Apartment Amenities
- High-speed Internet, water, sewer and garbage included. Residents pay electricity and heating.
- Smoke-free apartments
- Washer/dryer hookups available (electric).
- Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, stove and garbage disposal.
- Located near five safe play areas and large green spaces.
- Private parking lot with green permit purchase.
- 12-month and less apartment contracts available.