Education, Health and Human Sciences Floor
Live and learn with students from the College of Education, Health and Human Sciences. Be part of a community with common majors, interests and goals. Our themed floor provides a stimulating intellectual and social atmosphere by offering events and support centered around building friendships with other students in your college, navigating your first year of school, and connecting with faculty and staff in EHHS.
- Wallace Residence Center, Gooding 1st - First year students
Learn more about living in the Wallace Residence Center.
Benefits to Living In A Specialized Community
Specialized Communities are great for all students. Check out some of the best reasons to choose this living option.
- Gain an instant friend group with students who like the same types of things you do.
- Extra activities related to the communities specialization.
- Additional time with your instructors outside of the classroom. (academic themed communities)
- Ease of group work without leaving your residence hall.
- Help with homework from your peers just outside your door.