University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to VandalStar.

Loan Data System

Who is your loan servicer?

The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the place to go to for information concerning your federal student loans.

Here you can determine who your loan servicer is and how to contact them for information or updates. Once you are on the site, simply select either “Financial Aid Review” to see all of your fully disbursed federal loans or “Exit Counseling” to become familiar with your repayment options and responsibilities.

If you select “Financial Aid Review” you can “click” on the loan number listed next to each loan under the “Type of Loan” heading. This will provide detailed information on each of your disbursed loans. You can get the amount of your loans and full contact information for the servicer/guarantee agency for every federal student loan listed.

Student Financial Aid Services

Physical Address:

Bruce M. Pitman Center
Room 101

709 Deakin Avenue
Moscow, ID 83844

Mailing Address:
Student Financial Aid Office
875 Perimeter Dr
MS 4291
Moscow, ID 83844-4291

Phone: 208-885-6312

Fax: 208-885-5592