High School Financial Aid Nights
We are coming to a high school near you! High school seniors and family members are invited to attend. Check with your high school counselor for more information.
Topics covered will include:
- FAFSA: What is it? And why is it important?
- Financial Aid Timeline: When can I begin applying? When will I be notified?
- Scholarships: Where do I begin?
- Grants: How do I qualify?
- Loans: How do they work?
- Employment: Should I be working? How can I find a job?
- Cost of Attendance: Direct vs. Indirect Costs
Schedule - High school night schedule will be updated as new information becomes available.
|Sept. 13, 2017||Moscow High School||7:15 p.m.|
|Oct. 9, 2017||Troy High School||6:00 p.m.|
|Oct. 10, 2017||Lapwai High School||6:00 p.m.|
|Oct. 11, 2017||Rosalia High School||7:00 p.m.|
|Oct. 11, 2017||Kendrick||6:00 p.m.|
|Oct. 16, 2017||Tekoa (WA)||6:30 p.m.|
|Oct. 18, 2017||Genesee||7:00-8:30 p.m.|
|Oct. 25, 2017||Paradise Creek Regional High School||TBA|
|Oct. 30, 2017||Lake City High School (Coeur ‘dAlene HS welcome)||6:00 p.m.|
|Nov. 1, 2017||Deary||6:00 p.m.|
|Nov. 8, 2017||St. Maries||TBA|
|Nov. 9, 2017||Lakeside High School||5:00-7:00 p.m.|