4-H Documents and Forms
Documents not available for download may be obtained by contacting the UI Extension, Latah County office.
Project Record Books
Step-by-step guide for printing record books: ZSuite How-To Guide Printing (PDF)
Looking for other general project and animal documents, 4-H publications and club documents? View and download project documents and forms through the UI Extension 4-H Youth Development website.
Club Financial Report Forms
Use these forms to complete your year-end club financial reports. Forms are due in the UI Extension, Latah County office by Nov. 1 of each year.
- Annual Summary Financial Report (Word) or (PDF)
- Financial Audit Committee Certification (Word) or (PDF)
- Financial Audit Form (Word) or (PDF)
- PNW Horse Contest Guide
- Horse Identification Sheet (PDF)
- Green Horse Rules (PDF)
- Latah County Horse Handbook(PDF)
- Family Horse Camp Registration 2021 (PDF)
Scholarships and Awards
Offered by Latah County Leaders’ Council
- 4-H Learning Grant (PDF) — Both adult and youth members are eligible for this scholarship that helps members attend camp, trainings, events, clinics and more.
- Latah County David Trail Green and Gold Scholarship - Graduating seniors are eligible for this scholarship, which grants up to $500. Applications are due May 1 of each year. Application will be available in early 2022.
- Zoom recording from Latah County 4-H Scholarship Workshop, March 10, 2021.
Latah County Awards
- View the 2019-2020 Latah County 4-H Awards Slideshow (PDF)
- View the 2020-2021 Latah County 4-H Awards Slideshow (PDF)
Latah County Awards Handbook
4-H Youth Development Scholarships
- 4-H offers scholarships to teens, college students and adult leaders.
- These scholarships are funded by Idaho Friends of 4-H and other nonprofit organizations.
- Visit the UI Extension 4-H Youth Development Scholarships website for more information.