University of Idaho Extension, Camas County helps citizens through research-based, locally relevant information and programs. We offer programming in:
- 4-H programs
- Youth development
Clients learn through hands-on classes, workshops, trainings, office visits, phone calls and online resources.
Explore the following links for more information on programs and resources offered by neighboring UI Extension counties.
- Eat Smart Idaho provides nutrition assistance to people with low incomes.
- UI Extension, Gooding County
- Agricultural Environmental Education provides information on topics like air and water quality of agriculture production and farm sustainability.
- UI Extension, Lincoln County
- UI Extension, Jerome County
- Learn more about crops in Jerome County.
- UI Extension, Minidoka County
- UI Extension, Twin Falls County offers programming in many areas, including health, nutrition, personal finance, horticulture, aquaculture and livestock.
The University of Idaho has a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, genetic information, or status as any protected veteran or military status. This policy applies to all programs, services and facilities, and includes, but is not limited to, applications, admissions, access to programs and services, and employment and advancement.