University of Idaho Extension, Bingham County helps citizens through research-based, locally relevant information and programs. We offer programming in:
- 4-H and youth development
- Health and nutrition
- Food safety/food preservation
- Financial management
Clients learn through classes, office visits, phone calls and online resources.
In cooperation with Bingham County, the University of Idaho employs
- Family and Consumer Sciences/4-H Educator (full-time)
- Crops/Horticulture Educator (based in Bingham and Bannock counties)
- 4-H/Livestock Educator (full-time)
Bingham County supports UI Extension with
- Office Manager (full-time)
- 4-H Program Coordinator (full-time)
- Administrative Assistant (part-time)
Office Location and Hours
We are located in Blackfoot at 412 W. Pacific Street.
Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We are open during lunch.
The University of Idaho has a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, genetic information, or status as any protected veteran or military status. This policy applies to all programs, services and facilities, and includes, but is not limited to, applications, admissions, access to programs and services, and employment and advancement.