Grants & Contracts
COE’s Grants and Contract Specialist (GCS) provides proposal development support to Engineering faculty, shepherding proposals throughout the proposal development and submission process.
Our GCS can help you at any point along the proposal process including:
- Finding domain specific engineering funding opportunities
- Supporting the early proposal development process
- Initiating and facilitating the VERAS submission process
- Ensuring technical aspects of the proposal are compliant with RFP requirements
- Reviewing the budget and budget narrative or justification
- Seeing the proposal through its final reviews at the UI and off to the sponsor
Grants and Contracts Specialist
How is this different from ORED's Proposal Development Services?
ORED’s Research and Faculty Development team conduct RFP-specific trainings (e.g., NSF CAREER), proposal writing seminars, workshops and one-on-one assistance to help enhance the competitiveness of faculty proposals. The focus is on how to write winning proposals but includes a wide array of technical tips and advice. For more information, visit ORED Research and Faculty Development.