Learn to lead.
Leadership skills are essential for today’s managers. Organizational settings, including for-profit businesses, political organizations, not-for-profit organizations and public and private boards, are dynamic entities, which rely on skilled leaders to function efficiently and to ensure positive workplace cultures and climates.
In this program, you will learn how to be a better communicator and leader with a solid understanding of interpersonal workplace dynamics and fundamentals of leadership. Your studies will take you across a wide variety of disciplines, including business, industrial/organizational psychology, public administration, industrial sociology, educational leadership and other areas.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy working with other people
- Like to manage projects
- Are good at resolving conflict
- Want to become a more effective leader
- Have strong communication skills
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Business manager
- Department manager
- Health care administrator
- Political campaign manager
- Project manager
- Non-profit manager
- Governmental agency manager
- Public services administrator
International Studies, B.A.
Film and Television Studies, B.A./B.S.