Request More Information
A customized fit.
Do your career goals fall outside the mold of a traditional graduate program? If the answer is yes, then interdisciplinary studies could be the perfect fit for you.
This degree allows you to reach across disciplines to design a plan of study that meets your unique academic needs. As a student in this rigorous graduate program, you will work with your faculty mentor to create a customized degree program that integrates courses from two or more academic departments. You will also choose between a thesis and non-thesis option and lead independent research that supports your professional interests.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Have specific goals that are not supported by an existing graduate program
- Want to build knowledge in more than one discipline
- Are goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Work well independently
With this degree, you may become a/an:
- Program administrator
- Human resources specialist
- Nonprofit manager
- Outreach coordinator
- Human services professional
- Pharmaceutical representative
- Admissions counselor