"The Veterans Assistance Office at [University of Idaho] was a great influence in why I chose to attend U of I. No other university offered me so much help from the time I was applying to colleges to the time I graduated."
"Scott has been a huge help when it comes to the GI Bill and reminding me when and what I need to turn in each semester to insure that my benefits will be up to date and ready when I need to use them. Top notch performance form a stand up gentleman."
"Your office is the reason that I chose to attend University of Idaho. The staff have been supportive of my education the entire time I was completing my degree and I can't compliment them enough."
"BRAVO ZULU - AND A JOB WELL DONE!" (The combination of Bravo Zulu nautical signal flags, e.g., Bravo Zulu, is a naval signal, typically conveyed by flaghoist or voice radio, meaning "Well Done" with regard to actions, operations or performance.)
What We Do
Our office exists to help you apply for and receive VA education benefits whether you are a veteran, guardsman or reservist, on active duty, or a dependent of a veteran.
We help students:
- Submit VA education applications
- Verify enrollment to the VA each semester to receive GI Bill payments
- Answer questions regarding other VA education benefits
- Provide referral for other Veterans Administration and/or U of I resources
- Assist with U of I policy, should you be called to active duty
Email the Veterans Assistance Office at email@example.com or call (208) 885-7989.