Join Vandal Entertainment for an end of the year celebration! Live music, fun attractions and free food will be served up from 1-6 p.m. Saturday, April 24 on the ISUB Plaza and in the ISUB Food Court. Free and open to all students! This is a rain or shine event.
Due to University and State protocols regarding COVID-19, masks will be required in all areas except the food garden. Social distancing will be encouraged, and areas of the event will be limited in their capacity. Please help us keep this event going by respecting staff who work to make this event safe for all.
Hot Dish | 1-3 p.m.
Izzy Burns | 3-6 p.m.
On the ISUB Plaza:
- Mechanical Bull
In the ISUB Food Court:
- Bungee Trampoline
Each patron will be given one food ticket to be redeemed at the vendor of their choice (while supplies last):
- Open Range
- Masks are required.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event space.
- Food and beverages must be consumed in the food garden area.
- Patrons entering the food garden area must be temperature-checked before entry.
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Capacity in each area of the event is limited.
- Please follow instructions provided by staff and security.