Scheduling Accommodated Exams
Students wishing to take accommodated exams with CDAR Testing Services in the Bruce M. Pitman Center, room 056 must schedule exams in advance through the CDAR Access Portal. Due to space constraints, CDAR Testing Services cannot guarantee exam requests submitted after the deadline will be scheduled. Students are encouraged to submit exam requests as soon as dates are known. For assistance submitting requests email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-885-9004.
Exam Request Deadlines
- Exam / Quiz / Midterm — 7 days prior to exam date
- Fall 23 Finals — 11/17/2023
- Spring 24 Finals — 04/12/2024
Exam Scheduling Instructions
Once logged into the CDAR Access Portal, under "My Accommodations", click on "Alternative Testing."
In the "Exam Proctoring Instructions" box, choose the correct course from the "Select Course" drop down menu. If the course isn't listed, your instructor has not completed exam proctoring instructions. Contact your instructor to remind them to submit proctoring instructions to CDAR.
In the Exam Detail section of the request form, click the "Exam Dates" dropdown menu. Your instructor will have listed date, type, and length (without accommodated time) of each exam/quiz/midterm. Click the exam / date that you wish to schedule with CDAR Testing Services.
Note: Scheduling an exam for a date other than one listed requires the student contact CDAR Testing Services and provide confirmation of instructor approval of the alternate exam day/time prior to submission of Exam Scheduling Request.
Enter Request Details
- Exam Start Time
- Services Requested - You will see all accommodations you have been assigned. Check the box next to accommodations you intend to use during the exam you are currently scheduling.
- Additional Note - Provide any additional information you believe CDAR Testing Services needs to know in order to proctor your exam.
- Click "Add Exam Request" - to submit your Exam Scheduling Request
Verify submission by clicking the "Back to Testing Requests Overview" button. You will be taken back to the main Alternative Testing page within the Access Portal. You should now see "Upcoming Exam Request(s) for the Current Term", and the exam you just scheduled should be listed, as well as any other exams you have scheduled. To schedule additional exams, repeat the process, once finished, click on "log out."