Students with documented disabilities which interfere with their ability to take notes during lecture may receive access accommodation for notetaking.
- Communicate with Notetaking Coordinator regarding the quality of the notes you have been receiving.
- Notify the Notetaking Coordinator when you add or withdraw from a course.
- Bring all questions, concerns or changes to the attention of the Notetaking Coordinator as soon as possible.
- Provide notetaking accommodations to the student in a timely manner.
- Work with the student to determine appropriate formatting of lecture notes.
- Lecture notes are available to the student by the following business day.
Confirming notetaking through CDAR Access Portal
- Go to www.uidaho.edu/notetaking to log into the CDAR Access Portal. The portal is connected to DUO, so you will need your authentication method.
- Each semester you will need to agree to the Notetaking Agreement.
- Under my My Accommodations click Notetaking Services.
- You will need to confirm your request for notes by clicking "Confirm" under each class in which you have requested Notetaking.
- Once you confirm your request, you will receive information about using Note Taking Express.