Quick Facts and Figures
At the University of Idaho, you’ll join a long line of ambitious, energetic achievers who have made a difference in just about every field imaginable. Our graduates are world renowned academics, artists, biologists, chemists, historians, scientists, engineers, inventors, musicians, and more.
- Location: Moscow, Idaho (Main Campus) and 3 other campuses and extension centers
- Over 200 international graduate students each semester
- Close to $110 million in annual grants, contracts and research appropriations
- U of I students come from all 50 states, 73 countries, the District of Columbia, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
- Over 600 graduate faculty members participating in teaching and research
- We offer more than 70 masters' degrees, over 40 doctoral degrees, as well as 3 Specialist degrees in Education
- Since U of I began conferring graduate degrees we have awarded 3,205 doctorates, 4,313 doctorates of jurisprudence, 25,058 masters' degrees, and 1,344 specialist degrees.
- Founded 1889; accredited in 1918