Gateway offers a comprehensive list of services to each student enrolled in the program. Come on in. Explore. Experience. Live the University of Idaho motto: Be Brave. Be Bold.
Gateway Program: Primary Services
- Receive individual attention, engagement and support from Gateway faculty and staff.
- A flexible program that can adapt to individual needs.
- Weekly access to professional mentorship and advising.
- Built in experiential, service learning, and leadership opportunities.
- Continued access to Gateway support throughout your college career.
- Unique general education courses for Gateway students
- Tailored instruction
- Close faculty interaction
- Small classes
- Peer mentoring
- Academic advising and coaching
- Individual and group tutoring
- Course registration assistance
- Specialized orientation
- Cultural and social activities
- Professional and peer mentorship
- Connect with campus resources
- Introductions to other campus student success programs
- First-year Seminar: VGP Focus on Success