Professor of Management Information Systems
327 J.A. Albertson Building
College of Business and Economics
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3161
Moscow, Idaho 83844-3161
Technology acceptance, user interfaces, communities of practice and social media.
- Baker-Eveleth, L, Chung, Y., Eveleth, D., & O’Neill, M. In press. Developing a Community of Practice through Learning Climate, Leader Support, and Leader Interaction. American Journal of Business Education.
- Miller, J. R. & Baker-Eveleth, L. (2010). Methods of Use of an Online Economics Textbook. American Journal of Business Education, 3(11), 39-43.
- Jon Miller and Lori Baker-Eveleth. In press. Lowering Business Education Cost with a Custom Professor-written Online Text. Journal of Education for Business.
- Reviewer for Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
- Reviewer for International Academy for Information Management Conference
- Reviewer for International Conference on Information Sciences
- Member of the AGIT Administrative and Academic Work Groups
- Member of the Information Technology Committee, 2009-2012
Awards and Honors:
CBE Alsaker Family Fellowship 2011-2012
Ph.D., Washington State University