University of Idaho food specialists, in cooperation with TechHelp, deliver practical Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and food safety training to Idaho food manufacturers required by the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
Services we provide
- Help creating a shelf life program
- A small consumer test to determine the “critical to quality” attributes of your product portfolio
- Assistance in creating online training modules or setting up a “train the trainer” culture in your facility
- Increase your operations throughput or yield on
- Help bolster your food safety program