As a MECEP or MCP student, you are fully integrated into the NROTC Battalion. See the current versions of MCO 1040.43, MCO 1560.15, and the annual MARADMIN.
You can expect your course load to be between 15 and 18 hours per semester and 12 hours during the summer, excluding your OCS summer. In addition to your specific degree requirements, you will be required to take the following Naval science courses:
- NS 103 Professional Development Lab
- NS 311 Evolution of Warfare
- NS 412 Amphibious Operations
- NS 402 Leadership and Ethics
You will also be required to take three hours of an approved American history or National Security Policy. In addition to your academic course load, you will also participate in the Semper Fi Platoon.
Links to the Office of Veterans Affairs:
- University of Idaho Office of Veterans Assistance
- Washington State University Office of Veteran Affairs