Policies and contacts
U of I Dean of Students
Teaching and Learning Center, Room 232
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2431
Moscow ID 83844-2431
Academic Integrity/Student Resources/Citing Sources
Academic Appeals Process
U of I Registrar
Bruce M. Pitman Center, Room 119
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4260
Moscow ID 83844-4260
- After you receive a Course Completion Letter from Independent Study in Idaho, wait at least one business day for ISI to record your grade with the Office of the Registrar. Transcripts requested before a grade is recorded with the Office of the Registrar will not include the grade on the transcript. Unofficial transcripts are only available to current students through VandalWeb. View options for requesting a transcript at the Office of the Registrar. The "After Grades Are Posted" option when ordering a transcript in electronic PDF format does not work for ISI courses. If you select this option, the order will not process.
- If you purchase a University of Idaho (U of I) transcript while currently enrolled in an Independent Study in Idaho (ISI) course, the course will appear on the transcript by default and be marked “In Progress.”
- For University of Idaho sponsored courses, a final grade will be recorded in the semester of enrollment on the U of I transcript.
Applications for financial aid, which require a “final transcript”, may not accept transcripts with a course labeled “In Progress.” To request a U of I transcript that excludes incomplete ISI courses visit the U of I Registrar Transcript page and choose option:
2. By fax, mail, or in person using the Transcript Request Form
Along with the request, including a note stating you want an incomplete ISI course excluded from the transcript. Also include the address where you want the transcript mailed.
U of I Center for Disability Access and Resources (CDAR)
Bruce M. Pitman Center, Suite 127
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4257
Moscow ID 83844-2537
LCSC Student Affairs
Reid Centennial Hall, Room 112
500 8th Avenue
Lewiston ID 83501
Toll-free: 800-933-5272 extension 2218
Student Code of Conduct
- Wait at least one business days after receiving a final grade before contacting the LCSC transcripts office, and include a list of the ISI courses to be included on the transcript.
- For LCSC sponsored courses, a final grade will be recorded in the semester of enrollment on the LCSC transcript. If enrollment is between terms, the course is placed in the preceding term, e.g., if enrolled between summer and fall semester, the course is considered summer semester.
LCSC Disability Services
Reid Centennial Hall, Room 111
500 8th Avenue
Lewiston, ID 83501
Toll-free: 800-333-5272 ext 2211
LCSC English Language Proficiency
ISU Student Affairs
Pond Student Union Hypostyle, Room 204
921 S. 8th Avenue, Stop 8123
Pocatello ID 83209-8123
921 S 8th, Stop 8196
Pocatello ID 83209-8196
Order a transcript
- Wait at least one business days after receiving a final grade before contacting the ISU transcripts office, and include a list of the ISI courses to be included on the transcript.
- For Idaho State University sponsored courses, a final grade will be recorded in the semester of completion on the ISU transcript.
ISU English Language Proficiency
Division of Student Affairs
Administration Building, Room 208
Boise ID 83725
Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
For Boise State University sponsored courses, a final grade will be recorded in the semester of completion on the BSU transcript.
English Language Proficiency