Anthology (formerly Campus Labs)
Anthology, formerly Campus Labs, provides a platform that connects our various data collection and reporting processes, to provide insight that supports data-informed decision-making. The University of Idaho uses the following Anthology products (with direct link):
- Anthology: Baseline (surveys, rubrics, and benchmarking)
- Anthology: Compliance Assist (accreditation and student support program review)
- Anthology: Course Evaluation (student evaluations of teaching)
- Anthology: Engage (student club and engagement management system)
- Anthology: Faculty Dashboard
- Anthology: Insight (data analytics and dashboarding system)
- Anthology: Outcomes (data collection tool for learning outcomes)
- Anthology: Planning (academic program review)
- Anthology: Rubrics (rubric templates and integration with Blackboard)
The Anthology system uses single sign-on (SSO) to allow all University of Idaho faculty, staff, and students to login with their VandalWeb credentials. Access to data within each product is determined by permissions.
For support with Anthology products, please submit a ticket or your question directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Most issues are resolved quickly by email. However, you can also find additional support on the Anthology Help Center or by calling Anthology Support at 716-270-0000.