Build your international IQ.
We live in an increasingly interconnected world. Professionals in business, economics, government, human services and other fields work frequently across borders to address the challenges that face our global community.
In this program, you will learn about international political, economic and social issues, become proficient in a foreign language, and develop expertise in a region of the globe that interests you. You will also spend at least 12 weeks abroad immersed in an international culture.
Students can concentrate their studies on international relations, global resources and development, or international economics and business.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy international travel
- Like to learn about other cultures
- Are interested in global issues
- Want to work internationally
With this degree, you could become a/an:
- Foreign services professional
- Employee for a governmental agency or nongovernmental organization (NGO)
- International relations specialist
- Peace Corp volunteer
- Lawyer (with additional education)
- International economics professional
- Officer in the U.S. military
Interdisciplinary Studies, B.A./B.S.