Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Affairs
111 Administration Building
Department of Psychology & Communication
University of Idaho MS 3043
Moscow, Idaho 83844-3043
Traci Craig is a professor of psychology.
- Ph.D., Social Psychology, Purdue University, 2002
- M.S., Social Psychology, Purdue University, 1998
- B.S., Psychology, New Mexico State University, 1996
- PSYC 315: Psychology of Women
- PSYC 317: Environmental Psychology
- PSYC 320: Social Psychology
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Gendered Language
- Sexual Harassment
- Understanding Human Communities and Dynamics
- Stereotypes and Prejudice
- Consumer Behavior
- Blankenship, K. L., and Craig, T. Y. (2012). Something about Mary: Information Processing and the Persistence of Implicit Causality. Social Cognition, 30, 71-93.
- Locke, K. D., Craig, T., Baik, K.-D., & Gohil, K. (2012, July 23). Binds and Bounds of Communion: Effects of Interpersonal Values on Assumed Similarity of Self and Others. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Advance online publication. doi: 10.1037/a0029422
- Blankenship, K.L., and Craig, T. Y. (2011). Language use and Persuasion: Multiple Roles for Linguistic Styles. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 5, 194-205.
- Craig, T. Y., and Blankenship, K. L. (2011). Language and Persuasion: Linguistic Extremity Influences Message Processing and Behavioral Intentions. Journal of Language and Social Psychology, 30, 290-310.
- Craig, T. Y., and LaCroix, J. (2011). Tomboy as Protective Identity. Journal of Lesbian Studies, 15(4), 450-465.
- Seekamp, E., Hall, T. E., Harris, C. C., and Craig, T. Y. (2010). A Mixed methods approach to measuring depth of group information processing in the context of deliberative public involvement. Journal of Mixed Methods Research, 4, 222-247.
- Craig, T. Y. (2009). Femme (In)visible or Gender Blind? In J. C. Burke (Ed.). visible a femmethology. Ypsilanti, Michigan: Homofactus Press.
- Craig, T.Y. (2008). Social Psychology Applied to Consumer Behavior. In R.F. Baumeister and B.J. Bushman, (Eds.). Social Psychology and Human Nature. Belmont, California: Wadsworth.
- Craig, T. Y. (2007). Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell: Lesbian Women and Work-Relationship Conflict. Forum on Public Policy Online, Summer 2007 Edition. http://www.forumonpublicpolicy.com/archivesum07/craig.pdf (accessed March 19, 2008).
- Blankenship, K.L., and Craig, T. Y. (2007). Language and persuasion: Tag questions as powerless speech or as interpreted in context. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 43, 112-118.
- Blankenship, K. L., and Craig, T. Y. (2007). Powerless language markers and the correspondence bias: Attitude confidence mediates the effects of tag questions on attitude attributions. Journal of Language and Social Psychology, 26, 28-47.
- CLASS Humanities Fellow, 2010-2011
- Virginia Wolf Distinguished Service Award Recipient, 2007
- Curriculum Vitae pdf