Stat 251 Prerequisites
Beginning with Summer Session 2021, the prerequisite for Stat 251 Statistical Methods has changed.
The prerequisite for Stat 251 can be fulfilled with one of the following:
- MATH 143 (with a grade of 'C' or better)
- MATH 160
- MATH 170
- Sufficient score on SAT math (630 or higher)
- for SAT taken prior to 2016 - score of 610 or higher
- Sufficient score on ACT math (27 or higher)
- Sufficient score on math placement test (ALEKS score of 61 or higher)
Questions? Contact the Mathematics and Statistical Science Department email@example.com.