Purchasing a Pass
All swim passes (except daily passes) can be purchased by visiting the U of I Swim Center page at Active.com. Swim Center access is included for full-time U of I students.
- After completing the checkout process, print a copy of your receipt and sign the Waiver of Liability, then deliver both documents to the Swim Center. Once we have the required documentation, you will be ready to swim.
|Daily||30-Day||10-Punch||Fall or Spring Semester||'21-'22 Season||Summer 2022|
- Full-time U of I students DO NOT need to purchase a pass.
- The daily pass is purchasable in-person at the pool, via exact change or check.
- The 30-day pass is valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
- The Semester, Season (August 23, 2021 - July 22, 2022), & Summer (May 16 - July 22, 2022), passes are prorated each day. Final price is stated at checkout on Active.com.
Activating Your Pass
U of I affiliated users are encouraged to activate swim passes on their VandalCard. However, we can still issue a separate Swim Center Pass Card if you prefer.
The Swim Center will provide pass cards for anyone not affiliated with the U of I.
All Swim Center users must have a current Waiver of Liability on file at the Swim Center. Waivers are only valid for current active passes and must be renewed each new term.