Preparing for the Future — Strategic Plan Fiscal Year 2020
The Office of Information Technology cascaded plan is updated each year, with the FY 2019 update being the IT Best Use Initiative.
Preparing for the Future — OIT FY20 Cascaded Plan represents OIT’s strategy to support the achievement of institutional goals represented in the University of Idaho Strategic Plan that spans from 2016-2025.
The Preparing for the Future — OIT FY20 Cascaded Plan will further the university’s mission and strategic goals through these initiatives:
- Experiments with Technology
- Storage and Collaboration Tools Modernization
- IT Best Use – IT Personnel and Risk Study
- IT Security Risk Assessment Process Update
- Technology Policy Modernization
- Adjustments for Budget Realities
- Banner 9 Self-Service Implementation
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
- IT Best Use Process Improvements
- Critical Security Controls Improvements
- Service Measurement Strategy
- FISMA Compliance
- ERP Study
The improvements realized at the completion of these initiatives will allow OIT to efficiently support the advancement of the university’s mission.
Have a question about the Preparing for the Future — OIT FY20 Cascaded Plan?
Send an email to Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer Dan Ewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.