Help businesses run like well-oiled machines.
Learn to move services from the production floor to the marketplace quickly and cost-effectively. You will manage systems, productivity and resources, and improve processes for real businesses.
This program could be a good fit if you:
- Have strong leadership skills
- Are process-oriented
- Enjoy solving complex problems
- Are organized, analytical, logical and a strong decision-maker
- Get along well with diverse groups of people
With this degree, you may become a:
- Production planner/scheduler
- Project manager
- Process analyst
- Quality manager
- Production manager
- Purchasing manager
- Logistics manager
- Plant manager
Management & Human Resources, B.S.