Dear Students and Faculty:
These four musical titles on the right side of page, represent the top choices that have been vetted by the Season Planning Committee based on your proposals for shows you would like to see produced AND the criteria set forth by the committee.
Those criteria included:
- The musical must be dance/movement 'light' this season, as the Dance program will be producing their fall show which coincides with the fall musical on the calendar.
- The musical must be something that is educationally and artistically enriching for the students and faculty of Theatre, Music, and Dance - considering performers, designers, technicians, and management.
- The musical cast size must reflect the ability to cast appropriately given enrollment numbers and diversity.
- The musical needs to have a good 'hook' or marketable name recognition and be of benefit to the audiences of our Moscow community.
We want to hear your voice! The materials contained here are the perusal materials we were able to gather for your consideration of each title. Please spend some time with these materials and consider the options.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
There will be an open Company Call to discuss these titles on Friday, April 21 at 4:30 p.m. in the Hartung Theatre lobby, after which everyone will have the opportunity to vote on their choice for the fall 2023 Musical via survey.
- Pizza and beverages will be provided at the meeting
- If you cannot attend in-person you can attend using this zoom link
The Season Planning Committee