B.S. Food Science: Dairy Foods Management
Advancing the dairy industry
Study the chemistry, biology, engineering and business of dairy foods in this cooperative program between the University of Idaho and Washington State University. Explore the processing and merchandising of dairy products from quality control and product development to sales and marketing and distribution.
Many of your courses will be held on the WSU campus, just 8 miles from Moscow, giving you access to facilities and faculty experts at two renowned research universities.
- Learn to improve the nutrition and quality of dairy products
- Develop a new milk-based food product and enter it in national competitions
- Gain experience with university and food industry resources
- Explore undergraduate research opportunities
- Check out our fermentation science and food science options
- Ranked as a top 10 best bachelor's in food science and nutrition programs