B.S. Agricultural Economics: Agribusiness Emphasis - University of Idaho
Building Business in Agriculture
Build practical business skills and explore topics in trade policy, marketing, finance, and communication as they relate to the agriculture and food industry to prepare for your role in leading production processes, managing operations, and developing marketing and sales strategies. Get hands-on experience with real-world projects, internships, and field trips.
- Former Student Craig Marotz led McDonald’s expansion into China.
- Assess an issue for a real-world client and present your findings.
- Practice commodities training.
- Intern with leading agribusiness and financial companies.
- Join Agribusiness Club and meet leaders and potential employers.