Exchanging a Course
- One course exchange per registration is allowed.
- The exchange must be made within 45 days of registration.
- The course completion date will remain the same as the original registration.
- A nonrefundable $30 fee must be paid when exchanging a course, plus $25 for any assignment/exam submitted for the original course.
- If the new course carries more credit than the original course, and if the new course is graduate level, the student will be charged for any additional credits or differences in fees.
- If the new course carries less credit than the original course, or if the student is transferring from the graduate to undergraduate level, the difference will be refunded according to the refund schedule (see Refund Schedule).
- Submit Exchange Course requests online.